Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturated

Ever feeling done anything and even though you seems happy, but you're not? Or feeling saturated?

Funny to know that happened. You're laughing, you're playing, you're hanging out, but inside you're not. You feels something is empty, and you wonder how to fill it. How sucks is that? The possible answer to do recover from that is to find some getaway.

The getaway could be anything. You could get some lone time to think or to enjoy yourself. For example, if I feeling that, I'll go to the city alone, and hunt some good photos. Or I could have a lone time in Starbucks and have a cup of coffee..

That's just a possibility. I know it sound somewhat gloomy, but it doesn't mean that I'm feeling that, but well, I just feel want to post it. A short one.

1 comment: