Saturday, December 18, 2010

When Peoples Walk

It's been a time since I last post something in here. Actually couple time I had something that crossed my mind, but I didn't pour it here and I soon forget about it. Now, I have something in my head, and I'm gonna write it now, here.

When people are walking, they various style of viewing their way. Some of them see it straight forward, some are looking all the way around ( I do this!), and some walk with their head down.

People who see the road straight forward, I think they are the people who see everything to the forward, they might not care or bother things. I do think that people who do this are people with determination and they might unaware with the danger that comes from below, back and around them.

People who walk with their head down, people might say that those who did this are people who felt inferior and they might say that people should not walk like this. I disagree. These people are people who are down to the earth, they don't forget the land where they step, they also might be aware of things that might makes them tripped.

People might say that people who see around when walking might don't have principle. Well, I think people who do see around when walking are people who are fully aware of his/her surrounding. They are aware for what might tripped them, what might hit them from right or left, what might stab them from the back, and most importantly they knows what ahead of them.

I think that's all. I don't think I write this well. People might disagree, but hey, it's merely my personal opinion. I have no mean of insulting people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment